Whites’s Club 1692 founded as Whites’s Chocolate House by William White in St James’s Street. Known for very High stakes games. 1755 moved to 38 St James’s St. 1811 the frontage was changed and a bow window added. Club taken over by George Ragett GR initials on counters - 1812-1844
Twenty Five Guineas Black Stained Ivory 35mm c1820
Fifty Guineas – Ivory 34mm c1820
One Hundred Guinea Pink Stained Ivory 36mm c1820
Get In Touch email@example.com
Gaming Clubs Home
We will be sending out an occasional newsletter Every six weeks or so with news and offers.